My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Urban Monkey

Been getting over to Seattle more often. I'm bigger now and I nap later so we have more time to run around and see the city. The biggest perk of that side of the water is my Uncle Nick who has a house there. We stop by and I am allowed to stand in his room but not allowed to touch anything. I am allowed to touch and play with the hippie beads in the doorway but only for a few moments. I could really do it for much longer. Maybe I'll be a hippie when I grow up.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Uncle Nick was a bead hanging type.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, he's hung

2:41 PM  
Blogger lost teeth said...

Hi Gus,
Do you know about Urban Monkeys?!
My mom wishes I was still little enough to go there. http://www.urbanmonkeys.com/
-Halo

10:23 AM  
Blogger themoldydoily said...

trust me gus, that hippie stuff isn't all it's cracked up to be. I get stuff tangled in my door beads all the time- and it's a bummer when everything you want to wear is on the floor already or part of the bed you lie on. Maybe you should be a mippy: part muppet part hippie?

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home