My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 20, 2007

all white dancing

This is my dance floor:


and this is my dance hat:


and these are my dance moves:



When I put this hat on, the boogie just immediately comes out of me. You'd be more excited with my dancing if you could hear the music and see the video. I have many original arm moves and odd kicks and fantastic jumps and all over body wiggles. I am FEELING it. My parents say my outfit is the perfect 80's Bronx dj jam look. There is a thing here called Baby Loves Disco where it is a dance party all for kids like me. I want to go and rock my outfit and my moves. My mama is into it but my dad only says "have fun", meaning he won't go because he does not see it as a fun baby loves disco party, he sees it as a scary daddy has panic party.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you stop dressing like this prior to adolescence, little fella.

9:55 AM  
Blogger amra said...

i would like to know what the dance party soundtrack is please.

1:12 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

Usually "I Love The Way You Move" by OutKast or any Ike & Tina, but I believe here I was getting down to the Thomas & Friends songbook.

3:18 PM  
Blogger amra said...

gus, you might want to check out some devo. uncle mike and i used to play it for prancis and she really dug it at your age.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gus. have you heard of yotube? you could share all your dance moves with the whole world that way.

1:06 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

That is so crazy that you mentioned DEVO because that is one of my top favorites! I call it DEBO. I heard the song Uncontrollable Urge with all that yeah yeah yeah stuff and I freaked right out. Mama taped part of Urgh! on the TV so I watch them playing it live in the 80's and I jump like they do and bust crazy moves! I can't believe you know about DEBO too.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no it's Debo!

4:56 PM  
Blogger amra said...

me and uncle mike love debo!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home