My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 17, 2007

X Zip It Ay!




I know most of the stuff I brag about in here is no big woop to you guys cuz you've been using a fork and lacing your shoes for years now, but all these are firsts for me and I struggle with this crap for a long time before I get it down. The key is that I do not give up. I really wanted to zip up my own sweatshirts and jackets. My parents prefer to do it for me because its faster and easier but I put my foot down on this one, I was determined to do it myself. It took me all day, but I kept at it, even while I walked the yard, and by God, I did it. Stick-to-it-iveness people! Keep your eye on the prize. Decide what you want and go after it. Its faster and easier if other people do it, but then you'll end up out in the cold unable to zip up your own jacket.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll never need to learn to tie your shoes if you get a lifetime supply of camo rubber boots!

4:36 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

We should put that on t-shirts.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home