My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 26, 2007

respect the family





This is Sunday Sopranos day with friends and family. Lots of good food and drink and some etcetera. The tv series is coming to an end and according to my parents, the writers are pulling out all the stops, whatever that means. All I know is that I get to see Derek and Zollo and my Uncle Nick and his girlfriend Meeeegan and her super great dog beans who I kiss on the lips. Beans visit coincided with my newest favorite pastime, playing doggies. Mama and I crawl around and pant like dogs and when mama doggie sleeps gus doggie jumps on her and she barks and howls. Nick does good doggie too, although it is tough on the knees they all tell me. You gotta pay to play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home