My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

half a smile is better than none

`
MISS YOU CORNER



Azazel and Sara Diaz. Even though it looks like I am upset in this picture, I would give anything for them to be holding me right now. I'm serious. My dad and Aza talk on the phone about 14 times a day. Do you see the happy smile of Aza? Today he is not smiling, or blinking. Half his face and one eye are frozen. We are sending all our warm thoughts to him to melt the terrible freeze on his face. Please all of you out there do the same.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get better soon, pal.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least i can do the ill Cheney expression now
ive always wanted to

thanks gus and family

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home