My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

the return of MISS YOU CORNER

-
It's back. Because I miss you all. Like crazy. I miss your guts. Maybe my mom and dad miss you even more because I was a wee one the last I saw many of you. Just know you are missed. And thought about. And your pictures are looked at often so I remember your names and your faces...

MISS YOU CORNER





Uncle The Chief and Ingo. Friends from way back. Friends for life. Family. Fourth of July is coming and so are they. This is what Mama calls "positive visualization".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your uncle "the Chef" is going to try and make it up to see you soon - maybe in time for fireworks-
Whenever it is I will great -You can tell me what a Italian says,and I will help you find your inner mexican! Ingo & I love and miss you very much!

Your Uncle The Chef!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home