My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 07, 2007

toe head to head


My buddy Emmett, you all remember Emmett, trekked on over from Seattle to hang out with me. It's pretty cold in the wintertime here so we spend a lot more time indoors and having a buddy to play with makes it seem as fun as outside.


Ultimate indoor fun activity is of course the fort. A blanket, a chair, some trains and someone to talk to, is all you need. So if you have those things in your house right now, why don't you try it? (you can even substitute trains for something else if you want)


We stayed in there for a long while which I think was good for the moms cause they got to talk about real stuff in quiet adult tones.


Always fun, always good to talk to, my pal Emmett. I started to cry when it was time to say good-bye. Didn't want him to go, I'm boy enough to admit that. When he was driving away I shouted "I love Emmett!" We've promised each other to make Fridays our regular play date, so this is not good-bye, my friend, it is only until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home