My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

shoot me like a cannon into this new year

2008 is up on us and we are up on it. Full force. Starting things off in the belly of nature, the Grand Forest, the new year's day walk. Breathe it in. Smells different from 2007.


It was a cold and invigorating hike through the woods. This blind man followed us the whole way.


Running into the future at full speed.


Pointing out all the local flora and fauna...totally impressive since he can't see!






Nature. Peace. Tranquility. Focus on what's important in the world. These are the things we ask to have in the new year.


Go get 'em!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you were a very good boy (mostly) this year, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better in zero-eight. I think the both of us would do well to work on our gentleman skills: I'll help you if you help me? I love you, funny. I will crush you to the floor in a minute.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus; Hope you have the best new year ever....Love PI & Auntie Morneen (& Bernie the dog)

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home