My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 10, 2008

HOusE gUEstS

Mamop's best friend Linda, whom I have renamed Linda Linda Bang Bang, has been traveling the high seas for months on her boyfriend's boat and she finally made land ho and stopped by to visit with us for a while. Then the other Linda (Linda Linda Boom Boom) came down from Canada with her husband Jean-Louis, he is French, and it turned into one of those long weekend parties. The more the merrier, the bigger my audience, I say.


Killing at the ladies' table. Anita and daughter Amy joined us also, more visiting Canadians.


Second show for the men, Davey Davey and even Matt Thelan and his truck. I made this show more manly.


Got to play things extra cool when your with the dudes.


Entertainment is my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Orchide said...

Hey Leslie- its Viv from Echo Parque!
Wondering if you have an email addie?
mine is viv at vivlish dot com and my blog is vivlish!
Love the blog and wanna catch up.
xx

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shirt kid....

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home