My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 20, 2008

snow will tear us apart


There is a crazy snow storm storming in Portland! And my parents are stuck! Bobby came on Friday to come get me because he is impatient with love for me and we took an early taxi to the train and we made it out before the real snow hit:


It is a big blizzard there now and my mom has to work though she probably won't make it but they are now trapped and can't get out of the city even though my dad put the snow chains on.


It's a good thing I am safe and warm at the deWitt house in Bainbridge with my grandparents and my Uncle Mike and Jenna and a fire place and everything but I miss my parents and I can tell by the way they are calling every hour that they miss me too. Hang in there guys. We'll be together soon. I'm having fun. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home