My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Read Between The Lines


We took a little road trip to Seattle for a reading by my dad at the old Elliot Bay Bookstore. I was allowed to go if I promised not to talk during it. Not easy!!!


All the core family was present including Linda Linda Bang Bang and Uncle Big Vic who brought me a cigar box full of hot wheels and a sponge bob keychain. Victor was also only allowed to attend if he promised not to talk.


The Seattle Peeps showing Seattle support. The reading was good and also weird to see Dad up there with his voice sounding different and everyone listening to his every word which we normally don't do. About five minutes into it I whispered as quietly as I could to my mom, "I don't like doing this." I was just wondering when it was going to be over.


After it was finally over I went back to Bainbridge on the ferry boat in the total darkness of past-bedtime night with Bobby and Mamop and LL Bang Bang. Mom and Dad went out for some after reading cocoa with Zollo and Spencer and Jenn Galucci.


They hopped from bar to bar like little bar froggies. I really liked Spencer's outfit which was a padded onesie like the one I wear to bed and a Filson hat and cowboy boots.


Good night stories are the best kind of stories. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home