My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, May 01, 2009

Live to Ride, Rides to Live!!!


Awww Yeah!!!


This is Oaks Park, our local amusement park. It's been here for a hundred years and mom says it looks like time has stopped here. It was the absolute coolest!


We went while Dad was away. We rode the little locomotive train...


We went on the Lewis & Clark ride where you go through doors in a little cart into a dark world where things pop out at you...


The camera flash kind of blows the effect, it's a lot scarier and weirder in the pitch dark...


And there were a bunch of rides for kids my size. I went on this one twice, on account of the gun...


And there's a shooting gallery where you hit targets and make the guy play piano or the bird flap his wings and stuff. I stayed here for about 40 minutes...


This was a ride where I had a sweet little girl passenger on my bike. She just got on! All the other boys laid on their motorcycle horns the whole time and my sweet little girl did not like that.




Look at us! Me and Mama, the two of us having a great day with our little short fat legs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home