My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Third Stop:

MEXICO!!!

My first trip out of the United States. We drove into Mexico, past a giant wall that is now supposedly impossible to climb over. We went down here to meet up with my mom's sisters and my Nana and Papa. This is the side of the family that I don't get to see as much and I was so happy to see them and especially to finally play with all my cousins.


We played game after game after game. Memory game, hide-n-go seek game, poker, building games, and this crazy game where you have to walk like a penguin.


Kimberly and Patrick. The coolest people! Patrick and I got to share a room, the boys' room. So great. He read me stories at night instead of my parents. He can read! Even the hard words in my dinosaur book!


Build a fort game. Wherever you are, build a fort!


Kimberly is the expert at the fort building. She kept saying, we need it taller, taller!


Patrick and Ondine in the fort. Parents keep out!


I'm going to try not to complain to everyone about how far away I live from these guys and how long I have to go in between seeing them. I feel like cousins should be part of your every day life always.

1 Comments:

Blogger GUS said...

has anyone noticed how crappy my photo quality is from my camera? Is this since I started borrowing the camera? Why is everything fuzzy and bad like in the 1970's?

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home