My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 18, 2009

As-Tor-I-A

We drove out to Astoria, a little coastal town a couple hours from here. It was so small and cute and also it is the town where they filmed The Goonies. There were really only two things to do there: climb to the top of the Astoria Column, which I did, and eat fish 'n chips at the little boat fish 'n chips place that everyone talks about, which we did. It was beautiful weather and the drive out was really nice because it was pretty scenery I hadn't seen yet. I fell asleep on the ride back but my parents said that was also lovely.


Scenery.


Column.


Thousands of stairs.


High altitude wind.


Kind of cold.


The view from on top of the world.


Perfect day.


Captains of lunchtime.


And here's me throwing a paper airplane off the top of the column which you probably can't even see on crummy youtube, but it flew down in curly cues for about five minutes until it landed in a tree. Nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home