My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BFF Smackdown!





I may have said this before but it is really for really real now--Stuart is my best friend. Like everyday, morning til night, play non-stop eat meals together never parting best friends. This summer glued us together like glue. Now that we're both in school again, at different schools, we try to eat dinner at each other's houses and have some quick evening bike rides just to keep the tie tied. I even tell him that I love him. He doesn't say it back but still I know that I am his best friend too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

You guys have been so into Los Lobos lately?

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Pat said...

The Wolf, as it turns out, will not survive.

9:51 AM  
Blogger GUS said...

Thank gosh for that!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home