My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 25, 2009

Temperate Nirvana



There they are. The autumn leaves. They are here, more are coming. What is happening right now is something hard to show in pictures or in words but it is a perfection of temperature that makes you feel so wonderful I wish you all could feel it. Sunny and clear with a hint of cool crispness in the breeze, not too hot, big white clouds, and then the leaves are changing colors. I don't know what the weather is like where you live but if you have the spare cash to get on a plane and come here for a few days to see and feel what I'm seeing and feeling, then I think you should.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home