My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Classic Films

Well, I'm not saying I'm in a rut or anything, it's just that we haven't really taken any exciting movies or pictures of me lately. I go to school all week now and do a bunch of interesting and entertaining stuff there, but no one takes any film of it. So we went through the old videos and found some funny ones that made me laugh so much. Remember when I couldn't talk right? I couldn't say my S's, I would say G's for S's...how silly! Comeone's in the kitchen with Dinah! Rudolf had a very kiney noge! And the always classic, Kunrige!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job gus - I especially love how you did the 'fiddley eye oh' part - that was GOOD! Sure do miss you Gus xoxo LOVE Mamop

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Auntie Cari said...

peeing

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to watch this every day for the rest of my life.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home