My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Aunt To Be



Jenna is going to by my newest aunt next year, but I already think of her and call her Aunt Jenna. She came to play her saxaphone at some Portland bars and she stayed with us. Good news for me! My parents were in the thick, or thin, of their not-eating-food and they were very low energy and low conversation and luckily Jenna had some enthusiasm to play with me. I love playing with her. We play games that I make up as I go and only I know the rules so I usually win but good try Jenna, good try though. Hope she comes back soon and next time with Uncle Mike also. Who wants to get cozy???

4 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

Let's get cozy

11:34 AM  
Blogger Patrick deWitt said...

Sweet corner fadeout.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Cali said...

the corner fadeout adds a certain coziness to the photo

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Millie said...

Congrats La Familie DeWitt xx

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home