My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, November 01, 2009

All Treats!


Another great Halloween in the neighborhood.


Jack-o-lanterns carved and burning.


I was a stormtrooper and Stuart was Luke Skywalker. But I was one of only three good stormtroopers, so I was a nice guy, and I could be friends with Luke.


We brought along a little monkey named Nadine.


And a little baby Yoda who was very calm and wise.


First treats of the night...off to a delicious start.


Never forget to say 'Thank you' as you are racing down the steps to the next house.


Up on Alberta, the big kids had big kid fun like puppy jousting.


And a Dios de los Muertos parade of skeletons.


When we got home, then I got to stand at my door and hand out candy to other older trick or treaters who went out later than me. Oh, the power! Hope all of you guys and ghouls had a spooky night last night. Mine was perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home