My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Master and Servant



Breakfast! Lunch! And dinner! This is what my parents have been only eating for days: juiced lemons, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. No food, no caffeine, no fun. I have to say they are a wee bit grumpy! It is called the Master Cleanse and it is so they can flush out all the toxins that have been in their bodies for their whole lives since they began putting bad things into their bodies. They are supposed to do this for 10 days but they are just going to make it as far as they can. You should see the look on my mom's face when she makes me my delicious smelling meals. They can't stop thinking and talking about food. Let's wish them good luck on this healthy adventure and hope it inspires them to continue a non-toxic life!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gus whisper this in your dad's ear

bacon and whisky and cigarettes
piled as high
as the moon

or maybe just walk around the house singing it over and over and over ... like a song

gpa

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home