My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 22, 2010

PAPA


Papa is right now in an operation to fix some bones in his neck and he's got a really great surgeon so it's going to be okay but it's still a pretty big deal and I'm really thinking about him right now.


Because he's the best and the sweetest and the tallest.


I know he's not scared about the operation but still I wish I was there with him in his room so I could put my little arm around his shoulder so he had a friend through the whole thing. He always asks me, "Are you my buddy?" and the answer is Yes! Yes, Papa, I am your buddy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Millie said...

aaaaah hey guys, thinking of you all esp. you Lesley (((hugs))) hope your pops will be ok and recover quickly xxxx

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home