My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Still a Penguin


Swim class 2010. I haven't yet graduated to being an otter, but at least I'm not still a goldfish, right???


I had great improvements this session though. I can dunk my head all the way in the water and I can almost float on my back without the helpful hand of my very lovely swim instructors. I think I can probably do it on my own, I just love those lovely helping hands on me, woo woo! Megan and Molly, woo woo!


This is my back floating heavy concentration face.


Also used when I am doing my back floating big kicks. On my report card, they said I was a great listener, I worked very hard, and I had the biggest kicks in class!


My best pal Stuart had class after me (he's almost a polar bear!), so he comes early so he can watch over me at the side of the pool and cheer me on.


I'm saving up for a life vest which does all the floating for me, but I will continue to learn and practice my swim stuff. Next time you see me I'll be slipping and sliding through the water like a real live otter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous clare crespo said...

go gus go! ruby is taking swim lessons too! we miss you people...xo

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home