My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Day of Back To School



Started school. Kindergarten. Got the teacher I wanted. And Stuart and I waited all year long for the day when he would go to my school and we could walk to school together and play at recess together and walk home from school together, for every day.



And we did this, one day. And the next day, he got into the Montessori school he was on the waiting list for and he goes there now. We just had that one day. Stuart bawled like a baby when his mom broke him the news but now he likes his school and I have some already good new friends from my class and we are cool with things. He's usually at my house when I come home at 3:15 and we play until dinnertime, so.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home