My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Summer Friends

In between all my sports camps and campouts and river and lake trips this summer, I played and played and played with all my buddies. Every spare hour I had, I was at a friend's house or they were at mine and I had sleepovers up the wazoo.


Humphrey, Luca, and me. Blokus.


Luca and me. Archery.


Sig and me. Dinosaur sleepover.


Nadine and me. Tubby time and applesauce.


Neighbor backyard dinner. Julia and Gabe, my across the street babysitters.


Neighbor World Cup watch.


As fun as all these playmates and playtimes were, no one came close to the amount of time or the quality of time I spent with my number one best pal probably forever that is Stuart, Stu-Baby, The S Man. From first thing in the morning to late into the night, we played and played and played and played, usually eating lunch and dinner together also. We don't need anyone else. Just give us a tub of legos and a Star Wars soundtrack and see ya later until we are hungry.


I love you Stuart. (I tell him that all the time, and he says it back.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home