My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 09, 2010

This Sporting Life


Well, summer vacation is coming to a close for me and I must say it was a doozie. Jam packed with physical fun. I went to many many fun camps: soccer camp, t-ball camp, little picassos art camp, tennis camp, pirate camp, another soccer camp, and two sessions of swimming. And I still found time to play with Stuart for hours and hours on end.


Soccer camp was my favorite, though it's hard to choose. I have mastered the dribble and the trap and all the kicks. And the pouring water over your head at the end of a game.


Dad came to my last day of soccer and saw me make the winning goal with 3 seconds on the clock. You should have heard the cheers! Too bad no video. Here's some, but I didn't make the goal in this one, but my team still won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home