My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Frog Lakers


This is Frog Lake, with the view of Da Hood, where we went camping.


The lake was so shallow that you could almost walk across the whole thing with your feet touching.


Real tent camping, no cabin. No showers.


Best parts were that Himal and Kai, my old pals from Bainbridge met us out there. And we all brought our bikes.


We made a dirt bike race route through the camp.


At the end of the race route you jump a tree root and pop a wheelie. You should have seen the air that Himal could get. I'm still working on my air. We all fell a bunch, but whatev.


Barbequed chicken.


Barbequed chicken.


The lake was so warm! We got in trouble for swimming and splashing too close to a guy fishing. Watch your lake etiquette everyone! That"s my pop way out there in the middle of the lake!


I'm saving up for a life vest of my own by the way so I can float without trying. I'm still a few bucks short but I'm cleaning my room everyday for quarters. Sure hope I don't drown before then.


The brothers Rodriquez. Solid men of the earth.


Dad getting some help in from Shilo.


We have been on the search for our favorite campgrounds this summer. Frog Lake did not make the top of the list by my parents standards but for me it was a bullseye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home