My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 25, 2010

Here I am!

To all of you who still check in every once in a while to see what little old me is up to, I'm really sorry that it's been such a long while since I've told you anything that is up. My parents and I have been traveling the world a bit: Bainbridge Island, British Columbia Canada, New York City and even Paris, France. I still don't have all the pictures in order, but stay tuned and I'll show you and tell you who went where and how it was. For now, know that I have missed YOU! And also for now, just for tiding over purposes, here's a little video from my toddler past, waking up from a nap. Mom, Dad, Stuart and I have been watching it and laughing at it and quoting it a lot lately.


"The Easter Egg Bunny, you know"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home