My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 06, 2010

More Paris...


A stroll in Le Jardin du Luxembourg...


With it's tree-lined paths...


Forget the name of this beautiful church...


My dad in church! Take that!


He even lit a candle...


Le Palais Royal...


A royal arc...


And here is my dad's French publisher, Marie-Catherine of Actes Sud, and his French translator, Philippe. They found out over this dinner that Actes Sud will buy my dad's next book and Philippe will translate it. (Must have been that candle.) Drinks all around!


The beautiful Emma, Philippe's wife, who is also the agent who brought Ablutions to the attention of Marie-Catherine in the first place. Merci BEAUCOUP!


Roses all around! This was a marvelous dinner. Dad had the foie gras. Marie-C is a laugh riot stand up show and Philippe and Emma and my parents became instantly close friends. Vive La France!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home