My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sundance Film Festivities


Park City, Utah, home of the Sundance Film Festival where my parents went to support the Terri movie which my dad screenwrote.


Uncle Aza the director and his star Jacob "Terri". A super great kid.


The Terri team. Very proud and very happy to be there.


Aza introduces the film, "Hope you like it..."


The world premiere begins...And....it was GOOD! This was the first time my mom had ever seen the film and she loved it and we all know how critical of films she can be!


After the film, and all the applause, Aza brought everyone up for the Q & A. My dad tried to sneak out of the line up by going to the restroom.


But they forced him up and he got to hear people say some really nice things about his writing. It was an incredible night for all. Once in a lifetime kind of stuff here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home