My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, April 21, 2006

visitor P



Paz arrived for her visit and she has a little bump in her belly where a teeny little baby is sleeping. You can't really notice but my mom told me what's in there. We took her to see the new house and my dad and grandpa have torn it all to pieces and there were guys mowing the lawn and digging up weeds and stuff. Then we went into the downtown of Poulsbo where they have really good coffee and apple cider and an amazing bakery with the tastiest treats and the giganticest donuts you've ever seen. Paz snuck me some of that sweet sweet sugar and I'll never forget her for this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those great big Poulsbo donuts.

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet you do, Mary.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home