My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, May 26, 2006

finally...


Daddy killed that big red hairy thing that has been living on his face for months. He came home from work without it and me and mom were surprised and happy. She says he looks like a very pretty lady to her now. Now we can start kissing him again. He sure is glad about that! No more beards, that's the new rule.

I don't know if you can see here but something bit me on my left eyelid while I slept. It creeps me out to think that something was sleeping in my bed. I must have squished my eye right into it....aaagghhh! My Papa grandpa in California has been telling us to watch out for brown recluse spiders. Well, I got my eye on 'em! Ha! Ha! Ha! My eye on 'em! Get it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pat you are a pretty man

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys better cut that crap out around my grandson or there will be trouble

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home