My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Zoo Stories





Aunt Cari took us to the zoo, my first zoo. I saw a LOT of crazy creatures, ones that aren't even in any of my books, like pink birds and wrinkly mean crocodiles that my mom is very frightened of. And there were many monkeys and apes and lesser apes. There was one that swung around with one arm and another that kept showing us his bum and to me it looked like he could use a whole tube of diaper cream. It was pretty cool to see all these animals but it was also very hot in the zoo sun and I started melting when we got to the african savannah. I'm not used to the heat on account of we now live in the PacNorWest so my eyes turned pink and I cried cotton candy tears just like my dad at Coachella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home