My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 27, 2006

and still I keep on truckin'

I know I talk a lot about trucks, but I am still hooked. My wagon phase came and went. My tricycle barely got any play. The ladder I do like, but nothing has or ever will replace my love for the truck. Grandpoop's home again and he lets me sit in it for as long as I want. When he goes to drive it in the morning, all the flashers are flashing, the wipers are wiping, the radio is the loudest, and he can't see out the window for all the greasy handprints. But he loves me so he lets me do whatever I want. He even lets me drive. Look--that's me driving. I am steering the wheel, not him! Mama calls him Britney Spears but he'll always be Grandpoop to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home