My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

blast from the past

Once again, I apologize. For throwing the camera in a tub of water. For disrupting the blog. My mom and dad keep asking me: How many days do I think my friends will continue to check in and see the same old pictures? Mama ordered a new camera on the interweb and the mailman will bring it soon and then I promise it'll be right back into the always exciting daily discoveries of yours truly. So for now I thought hows about a walk down memory lane? See some old photos of when I was young. I think my old bald look made me look pretty punk. And this is and old picture of Mamam when she was the same age so you can all see where I get my good looks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honk the horn with your face Gus. Do it all day and night until there is a new camera and we can all stop wondering about updates!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home