My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The mother and child reunion

...is only a motion away.

Back in her arms again. Aaaaghhh. The eternal sweetness. The all consuming safety. The thump of her heart that is swollen with love for ME. I saw her at the airport, standing there in her pretty dress, and I broke free of dad and ran, I ran so fast, right into those soft brown arms. I hugged her so tight and patted her back and stroked her hair and kissed her cheeks and lips. She said I looked taller and my face looked older and my teeth looked longer. She said she came back loving me and Dad even more than before and that being in LA got her some kind of shot in the arm that will help her be more calm and more nice for a good long time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Regina and family said...

so sweet...

7:47 PM  
Blogger themoldydoily said...

That picture is precious...and coming to L.A. is all anyone would need to want to go running back to the lovely comfort of the woods and a quiet home--with sweet Gus waiting.

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the mommy is back in business! i am so glad you had a fun hot trip, and its so nice to see you back in that baby's arms too.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home