My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, July 21, 2006

Wish you were here. Seriously.




I talked to my Momma on the phone yesterday. It was... hard. I don't know. My Dad's a great guy, but he has different ways of doing things and different games he likes to play and everything's all so DIFFERENT all the time, you know? Like his favorite game right now is, stick a bunch of Cheerios to my face. That's not fun for me, Dad!
Mom would never stick a bunch of Cheerios to my face!
Today, though, we're going on a roadtrip with Uncle Nick, so maybe that'll be good?
I hope so!

2 Comments:

Blogger GUS said...

I will be performing all week in Los Angeles starting Aug.24. Advance tix available.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home