My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, July 07, 2006

4th of July



Do you see these things? These crazy lights that explode in the dark sky? They are fireworks and they are incredible. SO I AM TOLD. You see, I didn't get to see these incredible fireworks. I don't even ever get to see the dark sky for that matter. Because I'm little. Because I cannot stay awake, I just can't. All the big people went over to our new house on the water and watched the great show that happened over all the boats sitting in the bay and over the twinkling Poulsbo town. And the boys, lead by a fearless Anton, shot off hundreds of dollars of their own fireworks that made all the ladies ooh and ahh and feel excited by their men.


Back at home my dad and my uncles lit off some stuff so that I could see the fire and hear the loud booms which I really liked. Anton ran away real fast so he wouldn't get his parts blown off and my dad stood real still while rockets shot out of his hand. I thought that looked amazing but mom said he looked like a retarded person. All in all it was a very fun holiday and it was also safe and sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home