My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Wake Up !

This is the door to my parent's bedroom. The CLOSED door. They are in there sleeping. They went out to a big show at the Capitol Hill block party last night and got home real late. My GrandP's babysat me. They gave me pork chops and then Mamam gave me a bath and I did something I've never done before. I went #2 in my tubby. Right there in the water. Mamam said it happened like lightning and that by the time she saw me crouch my body and make my eyes wide with surprise, it was too late. She must feel pretty special that I waited to do this trick when I was alone with her. I love her a lot. So now I'm waiting for that brown door to open and mom and dad to come out and get on with everything. I'm going to go stand outside the door and say their names twenty times in a row.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just like Elvis Presley in his hot tub, Gussy. Dynamite job!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"..and then a big brown shark came!"

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home