My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

They're All Here

Our friends! Our friends are here with us. My mom and dad are really smiley. They say it is paradise now that they have a posse. There is a lot of talking and joking and laughing and loving of each other. This is Apple and Anton. Right now they are a girl and a boy but next month they are going to be a wife and a husband. We are all watching their last steps before they leap off the GIANT CLIFF.

And this is Ingrid and Uncle the Chief who are in love with each other and in love with vacation. In Echo Park they live with two teenagers so this is a time for them to be free. I've heard about teenagers and the wild lives they lead and had to promise my parents never to become one. I'm trying real hard right now to be on my best behaviour and do all my cute stuff so the good good friends that make us all so happy will stay and never leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home