My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Lets get this potty started right

This is my POTTY. Mama snuck it into my toys r us cart when I was busy going beserk. She thought we should have it around so I can get familiar with the concept of...well, you know. I have to say, I'm pretty comfortable with my current routine. When I have to go, I just go. Wherever I am, whenever I want. I really believe any other system pales in comparison. But I do make it pretty clear when I'm doing a doo (crouch down, balance on my tippy toes, hold my breath and fan my fingers under my nose while saying pew pew pew) so now when I begin that whole scene mom brings over the potty so I will associate. I am listening and I am learning and my mind is excited when it understands these new heavy doodie ideas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice form!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Gus. It's 7am and I wish to God you figured that whole potty thing out. That diaper I just changed was something out of a story book!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Neverending Story.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home