My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Ones Who Held Me When - Series 1

Things are a little slow around the island these days, just the usual park-nap-truck-eat-sleep routine, so I thought I'd go back once again into the baby archives cuz it was interesting for all.

These here are some of the first people to ever hold me close... The first time Uncle Mike held me in his carefree thrill-seeking arms, his whole carefree thrill-seeking world changed. He looked deep into my peaceful baby eyes and his face understood IT ALL.
The first time Sage held me in his freckle muscles I pee peed a large wet circle onto his t-shirt. This is the moment of impact and warm realization. Soggy Saggy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at that belly button!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at that tire with wings!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alls i remember is: whilst gus was a peein, leslie was a laughin.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home