My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Daggs


Great Uncle Mikey is the brother of Mamam and his family is called The Daggs. They all came to visit us here, Isolda the mom and Ian and Erica the kids. Ian liked me right off and I decided he and I were bosom buddies so I sat next to him every chance I got and patted him on the back every 30 seconds so he wouldn't forget about us being bosom buddies. Erica made me mushrooms which I never had but really liked and still I shared them with others because like Daphne at the daycare says, I am an excellent sharer. Now they're all up in Canada seeing the great grandparent Daggs and its quiet here and I have to admit a little bit lonlier.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cannot believe how much Ian looks like Pat! What a handsome family, all 'round.
Nanapat

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home