My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Ones Who Held Me When - Series 3


It seems my parents really liked to pass me around when I was a baby. I know my mama wishes she had some more arms to pass me to now. If I have to hear how heavy I am one more time...


This is Sara Toon, Toonces, and Elijah. They had come all the way from Portland to hold me. Now they live there in LA and we live here....which isn't right.





Baby C wouldn't care if I were 100 lbs, she'd still dance with me in her arms all day long. She is in Barcelona now making lisping sounds with her tongue and looking at brown boys.

And this is uncle Derek, the first and only time he held me, first and only time he held any baby, any child. My dad chased him around the house, shoving my little bundled body into his hands and Derek ran from him screaming No No, What if I drop it? But my dad sat him down and forced me into him and everyone took pictures of this rare and nervous sight.

1 Comments:

Blogger sufferwords said...

spooky action at a distance - Einstein

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home