My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 21, 2006

Pull Ovah !!!

Mom and Dad took me to Toys R Us and got me this firetruck that I can push or sit on and push with my feet. It has 3 songs it plays about how you should get out of the way when you hear my siren and how not to be afraid if you're in an emergency because my firetruck is on its way. Dad was regretting this purchase before we even got home because he heard the songs 75 times in a row on the ride back. My dad wants me to give you this tip: Don't bring your child to Toys R Us. You will never get your child out of there. They have Gus-sized Escalades and Hummers that really drive around so by the time you get to the dinky firetruck everyone's a little disappointed. In the store there was the first time I was really mad at my dad, like for reals mad. He tried to pull me away from those big cars and I slapped him and tried to indian burn his arm and looked at him with seriously rageful eyes. It was something new for both of us, something both of us would like to forget.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunday morning you will wake up with Uncle Mike. I am going to feed you ice cream for breakfast!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

toys r gus

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home