My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Motorbike!




Everyone got to ride on uncle Victor's motorcycle, except me. Dad took Mama for a ride hoping she would return saying that it was so fun that she thinks he should buy one for them, but she didn't return saying that. Dad took Nick for a ride to show him how the weird Victor machine worked with no left brake or second gear. At first Nick would not hold Dad's waist as you are supposed to when you ride on back and Dad said squeeze me tight little brother what are you afraid of? And then Victor and Avery came back from the doctor where she got crutches from tripping on one of my toys and breaking her littlest piggie, the one who goes wee wee wee all the way home, and they rode off with her foot cast and crutches and everything. All the big people were zooming here and there and I only got to sit on my little plastic tricycle with a dirty napkin in the basket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home