My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Trippin.....


We packed up our bags and went to Los Angeles. That's where I've been all week, that's why I didn't write. We were on the party train and boy am I beat. I came home a crazy person. The last night there I woke up in the middle of the night and wouldn't sleep, just kept saying "keys" and "car" and "bye-bye" and pointing to the door. We finally made it back home, after the rental car, the two airplane rides , the broken stroller they gave us back that wouldn't roll, the losing of our luggage with all my stuff, and then the long ride back to the island...moaning and screaming all the way cuz I was so dog tired. But now I'm here, in my own bed, with my sweet Mamam and my toys and my tubby. So I will begin to tell you of all my adventures in California (tomorrow) because we saw so many friends and had so much so much fun.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch. things got kinda rough after we saw you at the park, huh? glad you're home (not really). i guess i am glad ya'll made it through your trip back though! xo

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the last night when you just sat in the dirt and moaned like a wounded animal?

5:04 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

...and I did not stop moaning until I laid my head down in my own bed 24 hours later.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home