My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 29, 2006

Four More Years!


It is my parents wedding anniversary. They have been married for four years. Before that they were boyfriend and girlfriend for three years and before that they were best friends for three years. For their anniversary I gave them my cold. Mom got dad a book and Dad got mom flowers and then Grandpoop got them both flowers. And tomorrow they are going on a romantical getaway to Bellingham to see the music of Cass McCombs which they love and stay in a hotel. And I get to spend time with Mamam and Nitza who have been away in Canada eating cookies and dancing. There is love and celebration all around.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celebrate with Jameson.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hurray for love!!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Regina and family said...

What clare and ruby and james said!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home