My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, October 28, 2006

and Auntie Cari






So we showed Auntie Cari and the baby Ondine all of our world here and it was a nice reminder to us all that it is a real cool way we are living right now. Sometimes my mom misses life in the big city and she forgets. We walked to the water by our house and Aunt Cari wore the baby in her shirt which Mama said I used to do too up in Elysian Park Ay. There is a long pier to the middle of the glassy cove and kayaks and canoes that I will go on as soon as they let me. Lately it is harder and harder to get me to keep up or stay focused on the walking home part so it was a big relief to my mom's tired arms when Mamam came zooming by and scooped me up in her car.

Well, good-bye for now Auntie and Cousin. We all love you because you are our family forever. And we will see you in Thanksgiving time......

1 Comments:

Blogger themoldydoily said...

Dear Gus,

Just wanted to let you know that we miss you in the big city. Trust me- this place only seems appealing when you don't actually live here. All the hipsters and giant Hummers can really be a bummer. I'd give anything to see a real tall tree and then put an axe in it. Tell your mom she is lucky.

p.s. Too bad you cut your hair cause you could've been Ewan McGregor (in Velvet Goldmine) for Halloween
much LOVE xoxoxo
Aunt Kime

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home