My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Uncle!




Everytime I turn around there's another uncle. And I'm not complaining. My great uncle Mikey visited from New Orleans because he was here to talk about the food chain of salmon and tiny amoeba shells that no one can see. We played soccer and did our stretches. Uncle Nick is all about the coming and going so sometimes when I wake up from my nap he's there and sometimes he's not. Last night he played the saw for me. (and p.s. to Blogger - why are you tripping on my jpegs all the time now?)

1 Comments:

Blogger IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

Hey I switched computers so i don't have your email handy! Gus's Chronnikah present is in the mail you must OPEN it but not in front of gus someone has to put it together for him!The card is on it's way soon...i love you loads kisses me.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home