My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, June 02, 2007

summa summa summa-time




Another great day with my posse, my road dogs, Emmett and Luca. Its summer and its real warm so we went to Alki Beach. Emmett (Em, I sometimes call him) brought all his Thomas trains so we made special sand tracks and buried them in sand blizzards. From the shore we could see our ferry boat going from Bainbridge to Seattle and then back. And there was a playground nearby too where we had picnic #2 and Em and I played ball and once again we did some hugging and in fact this time we did a running hug and hugged so hard that we both fell over and bonked each other's head and both cried and had to hug our moms for some time. But that's no big deal cuz if you're going to live life hard and fun you are maybe going to also get a few bonks on the head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. bonking heads with you was the highlight of my week. have a great trip. call me when you get back. love, emmett

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home